Local Time Now
Set scheduled time
You can drag markers to new positions, or click on them to remove them.
The calendar on the right is the scheduled time of the meeting, in your timezone.
You may zoom in using the controls on the top-left of the map.
Can't find the place you're looking for? Try the City Search facility on the right.
The worldwide conference call scheduling service, enabling you see international time zones easily.
Daylight Savings Time (DST) is included so you'll never be caught off guard.
- The blue marker shows your location - the time reference point.
- Add locations of additional participants anywhere in the world by simply clicking on the map
- Set the Scheduled Time & Date and duration using the calendar on the right
- At a glance, you can see the local time for each participant in the list at the bottom
- Finally, share your schedule using one of the easy sharing options
- You can move markers around by dragging them with the mouse
- Zoom into the map for better accuracy when positioning markers
- Click on a marker to remove it, or click the button on the list at the bottom
- If you can't find a particular location, use the "City Search" at the top right to help you
- If you prefer, you can use UTC (GMT) as your reference time. Just click the UTC option under the calendar
- Your most recent locations are saved in your browser and will re-appear the next time you visit